How to support your child at home
You can support your child at home by:
- Listening to them read regularly.
- Asking your child comprehension questions based on the text they have read.
- Getting your child to practise their times tables (TT rockstars).
- Getting your child to practise their spellings.
- Making sure your child completes their homework.
- Exposing children to real life learning e.g. money, time, measurement.
Here is a list of useful websites to support your child.
Bitesize - https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/primary
Whiterose maths - https://whiterosemaths.com/homelearning/year-6/
Topmarks - https://www.topmarks.co.uk/
Times tables Rockstars - https://ttrockstars.com/
Kahoot - https://kahoot.com/